Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 08:04 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 01:46 PM)TotallyCurious Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:42 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:39 AM)trixie Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 11:13 AM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: I have had several dreams about this case! I also am finding myself a little scared to be home alone at night! We've always locked our doors, but anytime I heard a sound or thought I saw a shadow out a window last night I couldn't help but think of this case! Just another reason LE needs to give us some info!

Offtopic But, last night I heard on the police scanner that some woman's husband was out of town and she heard something on her roof and wanted someone to check it out. Made me laugh cause I could picture myself doing the same thing... I'm a chicken, especially right now, even though I don't think is random in the slightest.

It wasn't me I swear! Awink My husband was gone and I was alone with our 2 year old son. I kept hearing sounds but kept blaming it on the ice! As long as I blame it on something I feel better!

I agree that it's not random. A lot of people here have good ideas on what went down or who did it, and even though I'm not fully convinced on any one, I do believe they knew the killers and this was planned. BUT I do often wonder "well if the people that did this aren't getting caught, maybe they think they can get away with it again and start doing random robberies/murders". You just never know!

WOW. Planned Murder of such young people. I can not even imagine
who, what why. And what type person/people would sit around and
talk about it seriously, let alone do it. It is inconceivable to me.

It's inconceivable to you because you aren't a psychopath.

There have been comments here about how maybe there was a plan for Johnny & Lisa to be saved, discovered, whatever, before they died of suffocation. People allowing their minds to go there do it because they are NORMAL and can't fathom such cruelty. Well, sorry to burst their bubbles but there are a LOT of psychos in the world and things like compassion do not exist in their twisted minds and emotions.

One of things that I find extremely disturbing about our culture is this tendency to be tolerant of deviant and deranged behavior. Case in point are all of these videos that keep appearing in the news where high schools girls beat up one of their "friends". There isn't a one that I've seen where I didn't think every fucking one of these little bitches shouldn't have gone to prison for at least five years. I guarandamntee you that a percentage will go on to commit more horrific crimes. THEY ARE ALL SOCIOPATHS and they are devoid of normal feelings and emotions. They have no moral compass. They are a disease that needs to be eradicated. They're stage two cancer and the people who killed Johnny & Lisa are stage four. There was time that this shitwould not have tolerated in America. Now it's mainstream and on MTV. Makes me ill.

Sorry because I'm know I'm ranting but I getting so fucking mad when knowing what was done to these kids. I'm fed up with a society that tolerates the most violent dirtbags and arrests non violent people for growing pot plants. Everything is upside down. We are always constantly lectured by the bleeding heart politically correct about people being "disadvantaged". Well fuck that. It's in every public school, now, and it's infecting and changing the younger generations. Music, video games, movies, teevee, all promotes this thug culture and we are reaping the results of it. It's fucking EVERYWHERE.
Im a substitute teacher...and I couldnt agree with you more. Its gotten ridiculous.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 02-23-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM