Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 09:43 PM)notsure Wrote: ... Springfield kids ... into drugs and shady shit. But trust me alot of them are and not even their parents know it.

I graduated from springfield 20 years ago. it sounds like a lot has changed. I now live in springfield district and have kids that are not even in pre-school. looks like private schools may be necessary. I'm not convinced that is ok either. just kids with more money. anybody got a good answer how to protect my children from this shit. I'm thinking cabin in the mountains, live off the land, off the grid. Or at least a small town in the middle of no where, where everyone knows everyone and your kids can't get away with shit. note, springfield schools got an excellent rating in some evaluation lately. I can't imagine all the kids at springfield are drug addicts destined for a ditch somewhere. I just want my kids to be nerdy unpopular that study hard and don't give a shit about being cool. no peers to give peer pressure. ramble and off topic. just a concerned parent getting worked up reading about what the future holds for my kids. is there anywhere safe to move in this country?
[/quote]

Not all of Springfield is destined for a ditch lol. You have to be in your kids buissness at all times no matter how much they say they hate you. No matter how many times they tell you everybody elses parents let them ( and you will be surprised how many parents trust that their kids are where they sayand never check) When my Daughter started getting into trouble and lying to me I put GPS on her phone I started drug testing her if I thought she wasnt acting right. The first time she tested dirty for weed. I dont think she believed I would test her. She never tested dirty after that. I have embarrassed her at parties. Ive did everything I could to get her thru that stage she is a good kid who works and goes to college. Im glad I fought the fight because believe me it would have been easier to turn a blind eye. Sorry for rambling. LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by SayWhat123 - 02-23-2011, 10:01 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM