Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-23-2011, 11:06 PM)shitstorm Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 07:13 PM)Wish.I.was.a.P.I Wrote: I'm so confused with pics, initials, facebooks and theory's....my husband posted a staus on his facebook saying "Dear God, please find the killers of this murder in OH that has consumed my wife. She has been researching for weeks now and I'd like to have her back...Amen" and that was a nice version..hahaha

but I think maybe if we all list out or discuss the things we know DIDNT happen and then maybe that will help determine more of things that did happen. There are so many unknowns that we have went from cuban mafia to pregnant heroin dealer to skinny ass minor to paper writing boyfriend to crazy ex boyfriend to lunatic mother to loco blood crip goon gangs and even a freakish antler picture serial killer theory on a website.. I don't even live in OH and I see a white van and it makes me look twice to see who's driving it. I'm going crazy!!

hahaha! At about 8:30 PM (it was dark) some guy came knocking at my front door. I put him between 17-20. I said "what do you want?" and he responded with "good evening, mam, how are you tonight?" (going into some sales pitch, obviously) and I say, again "WHAT DO YOU WANT" (and I was very unfriendly) and he says "nevermind" and leaves. Mind you, it's dark, I live in a cul de sac, he's on foot and it freaking freezing outside. I mean WTF? He didn't have a car. I watched him go to the neighbors and overheard something about wheelchair basketball. Well, fuck me, but what is anyone doing out after dark, trying to pitch for donations?

This thread has made me hyper-vigilant! I'm gonna put up a no trespassing sign. Shit, I need to move to Texas, lol.

You two are cracking me up!
I wasn't going to share this, but since we are sharing...
I saw a guy two nights ago in the gym who looked JUST LIKE Johnny. All I could do is stare at him. He kept looking at me, probably thinking, "what is this hot little ticket doing staring at me all crazy for?" LOL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-23-2011, 11:10 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM