Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-24-2011, 07:59 AM)fabulous Wrote: ok...I"m frantically trying to catch up here....(seriously, when I leave for just a few hours, I'm way backlogged again!)

Tiffany CAN"T be a "big time heroin dealer"... COME ON!!!! and if she is she better find a different profession cause she aint cuttin it!
she goes to a corner community college...SHE HAS NO CAR...she lives with her mom or whoever...she doesn't have custody of her kids i.e didn't hire a good enough attorney when she LOST custody of them... she needed somebody to "flip some money" for her before she went to the olive garden and the mall.... she lives in the GHETTO...from what I can see on her fb and myspace pages most of her "people" are living the same life she is... she's white trash from the get-go...

so she might work for a big time heroin dealer, or she might *think* she is a big time heroin dealer but I would have to disagree!

I agree, I don't think she is a "big time" heroin dealer, just she deals it big time, maybe meaning whenever she gets her hands on it. I also remember reading that she showers gifts on these guys, i.e. the minor, AG and her ex, crazy when she should be saving her money for her children that are already here and the ones yet to come, got a feeling she won't stop at 4. Just seems to me she keeps having these kids with every guy she is in a 6 wk. relationship with, who does that, 4 kids and so far at least 3 different fathers. After reading her mother's myspace page I guess she had to really raise herself, the mother speaks all that gangsta speak too, so I do have some empathy for her, but she is an adult now with almost 4 children and she should start acting like one. Nothing uglier or creepier than an old woman with nasty hood tattoos, except old pervy men with the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-24-2011, 09:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM