Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-25-2011, 12:01 AM)pspence Wrote: I'm so addicted to this site...as tragic as this horrible thing is, I couldn't help but laugh at you dreaming being on the beach sunbathing with Maytee and the other post of on google earth spinning around the house admitting they're loosing it...I run in the house after work to see the latest...must admit though could have done without the 4 pages posted about Maytee's eyebrows...so so so horrible...all of it...they were such a beautiful couple...

I do have to take issue to all of those who are judgemental about how anyone's kids turn out...all I can say is they either must not have kids or their kids are too young to "get it"...mine were all 3 grown with every advantage, absolutely adored, loving father/mother, church, etc. ...let me put it this way...in their teens and early 20's drove my husb and I nuts...we now look back and laugh and joke "there was a lot of drugs, sex and rock n-roll and we weren't geting any of it!"...now we can smile because they are all settled (one going through divorce) but over all fine, fun adults...but parents cannot control what their teen/young adults do. You can only love them and pray and do your best.

Maytee and her husband her Lisa's parents, my heart breaks for all of them...from all accounts, JC was a fun, cut up of a guy...looks like he got in over his head in something...my youngest daughter came home from college and freaked out as she showed us credit card debt of over $10,000 she got herself into...I'm just saying...different cultures but same mistakes...I think drugs (and especially the "business of drugs" ) are disastrous on our society and individuals but let's be honest...our past 2 presidents admittedly did drugs...JC was just in an environment way over his head...young and foolish like so many others...I bet if LS and JC had been allowed to live, had children, etc. they would have gotten their lives straightened out and been a darling little family...so sad/tragic...now no chance for that...

I agree +1 Signs_173

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-25-2011, 12:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM