Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Those were such interesting remarks about Maytee saying "she's in the military" when talking about her cousin to the 911 operator...I do think too it was probably saying "take me seriously"...and the number on the key for LE to be that specific...you always hear they want to keep things close to their vest with info only the killers would know...there just has to be some reason...

If this happened because JC "owed some $"...geesh...I can't even imagine how much it must have been...it also must have been some gang turf violation...

A lot of people have said "how can LS' parents have let JC live there..."

My aunt and uncle's teenage daughter when a senior in H.S. came home with this LOOSER guy... (uncle was a big shot in the CIA in Washington) anyway...they didn't know what to do but finally let him move in (he was virtually homeless and dumb - I don't mean to be mean but he wasn't very bright)...anyway...they prayed and showed their love to him and eventually their daughter saw the light and didn't resent her parents...she went to college - today is a happily mrd school teacher ...their "plan" worked...I'm sure that's what Lisa's parents plan was...to keep her close and help JC as much as they could...they were probably shocked to hear they were still using drugs but ...just all such a shame...and my heart breaks for Maytee too...they loved their son just as much as we all love our kids...just different cultures...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-25-2011, 12:24 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM