Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-25-2011, 02:06 AM)c-bus Wrote: My opinion only...I believe johnny and lisa partied and used some drugs. Johnny may have dealt in some small time drugs because of the crowd they was in and it was easy to get rid of the small amount that he may have been fronted. If he indeed owed the wrong people money they may have died behind the debt. I do not believe he was dealing big time or he would have had his own car and his girl would not have been a waitress(she would have been focusing on school). On he other hand drugs do bad things to people and maybe someone close to them wanted what they had or thought they had. Toledo has some gangsters but I do not believe TW is a real one. She's lost and she definitely runs with the wrong crowd and really I believe that's all she knows. I believe her group wants to be gangsters but really they are thugs. Gangsters wouldn't kill their frIends over some pills but thugs do what ever to get what they want.

Maybe I'm just tired but, I am confused by your quote. It sounds like you're defending Tiff a little bit but, I'm not sure. You say she is not a gangster but a thug. Then you say that a thug would commit this crime. So you're saying that Tiff IS capable of committing this crime? What is your definition of a gangster? You honestly don't believe that a gangster would kill someone for pills? Gangsters will kill someone for loking at them the wrong way or wearing the wrong color shirt!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 02-25-2011, 04:11 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM