Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[
Exactly, On top of all that they plaster the shit all over their facebook, Open for all to see. Dont you think if their parents gave a shit they would have at least tryed to put a stop to it? I Guess not being they were to fucking busy building their own resume.....or should I say rap sheet. Im just saying it has a lot to do with the parenting. I fought my kids all the way, and you better believe they hated my guts. Not saying they didnt find their share of trouble like most kids, but they knew if I found out their ass was grass.
[/quote]

You sound like you were (are) a great parent...I have no doubt...I would like to think my husband and I were too however there are so many zillions of factors...the "luck of the draw", biological, the kids individual "perceptions", etc. that I don't really think we can accept the "credit or the blame" of how our adult children turn out (except of course if we were total degenerates)...I'm talking about reasonable people who try their best to provide essential, food, shelter, love, guidence, value education, etc....

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-25-2011, 10:28 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM