Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[

Part of what storm is getting at I think is that society must stop the pity party. It must stop saying "we will ignore your current behavior and give you the benefit of the doubt because your childhood made you like this. you get extra special treatment b/c we failed you in the past, even though you on your own are a drag on society now as an adult" I hate to be a prick, but to fuckin' bad. Adult, is the key here. responsible for your own actions. we all had something in our childhood that was fucked up. they need to shut the fuck up and get over it and get themselves and decide to do something with themselves. Yea, it will be hard, and yea, they will have to work to make it happen. thats real life. just part of the social contract. The easiest first step is stay away from the shit bags that are not going any where.

BTW I find it very scary that iraq vet didn't get the gansta slapped out of him when he served. usually the military really sets people straight. hence the boot camp style of juvi reform camps.
[/quote]

You're right...make a lot of sense...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM