Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-25-2011, 02:18 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 11:29 PM)pspence Wrote: Signs_173OMG...DC TIM.....if what you say is true...

"I've learned from a VERY reliable source today that LE knows who the perps were. Suffice to say that some of the recent contributors here were right on the mark.

I think what they're waiting for is DNA evidence to be returned before any arrests are made.

Sadly, what we have heard about LS being tortured is evidently correct. Worse than we've read here I'm told". ...and then later DC Tim, you say "this was all about JC"...sounds like a drug deal gone bad - like thousands of others across the nation - except in this case instead of someone strung out and shooting them, JC sold the wrong guy some bad dope...the guy(s) turned out to be psychopaths with maybe an extra sociopath jealous home girls of Lisa thrown in.

The party at their house earlier...the perfect storm of disaster...all it takes from someone unbalanced jealous girlfriend is to see her homeboy staring at the pretty Lisa a little too long...in her gorgeous home...while her homeboy is getting bad dope from JC...am I on the right track here DC Tim?
I think that is certainly a possibility. I believe, however, that this was much more personal. It just seems too hard core for a drug deal gone bad. IMO I think that JC was dealing drugs but I don't think that he was a "big time" dealer. I believe he was a small fish and wasn't flipping hundreds of thousands of dollars or even tens of thousands. I know that people have been killed over a $20 drug debt but I don't think someone(no matter how gansta) would kill in this manner for a $500 or even a $1,000 debt. I believe the guy that he snitched on a few years back sought revenge. I think that the crowd JC associated with (or more importantly used to associate with) view snitching as the ultimate betrayal. I think torturing and killing Lisa in front of JC was the ultimate revenge. IMO the perps chose what they felt would be the most physically and emotionally painful method of revenge and death. I think their plan was, of course, based on what they felt they could get away with at the time. JMO

pspence....Please share who has been on the money with your inside information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by concerned - 02-25-2011, 12:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM