Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-25-2011, 11:59 AM)toledoarea Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 11:54 AM)c-bus Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 11:26 AM)My3littlepiggies Wrote: Just a little something. I don't know if it sheds any light on the crime. About ten years ago a group of friends that had just graduated a couple of years before from Bowsher High School (same high school as a lot of these characters) murdered their friend for drugs. Shot him in the back of the head while they were riding in his car and broke all his bones and shoved him in a drain pipe. It took about a year for LE to get the whole case together but they did get a conviction. This was a robbery for drug money. Although, the method of murder is not the same it was still very brutal. I don't remember all the reports but I believe they also poured gasoline or acid on him. However, contrary to what several people want to harp on. Toledo is not a shithole filled in drug dealing criminals. We have problems like any other big city. (we are not a tiny honkey tonk town) But Toledo is not a shithole.

I agree Toledo is not a shithole but it is cheap to live there and not a lot of jobs so therefore there are a lot of people like this. I am originally from lima, hour south of toledo
And my bf from toledo and we left both because there is not a lot of jobs. I've always said toledo is a bigger lima...low income and drug infested in some areas. I now live in a columbus suburb...single mother college graduate that works 2 full time jobs to make sure my 16 year old son see a better way than being a dope dealer making fast money.... but even in the suburbs u see the drugs. Its different though...pills and weed is what they are into. Pill addiction is big and these kids have the money to spend. That is why lisa gets mixed up with TW because they have that in common and the only thing that separates them in the neighborhoods they grew up in. I believe lisa was on this path prior to ever meeting JC so u can't blame him for her addiction...my opinion only.

I totally agree with you except, I don't think Toledo is a big Lima. I think Toledo is a smaller Detroit. JMO. Other than that, you are dead on. Lisa was headed down the wrong one way street before she met Johnny.

I think she was too ... Really sad. I wouldn't want to die with a plastic bag over my headSigns_173

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 02-25-2011, 02:56 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM