Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-25-2011, 01:16 PM)JustSayin... Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 12:31 PM)LoserCity Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 11:26 AM)My3littlepiggies Wrote: Just a little something. I don't know if it sheds any light on the crime. About ten years ago a group of friends that had just graduated a couple of years before from Bowsher High School (same high school as a lot of these characters) murdered their friend for drugs. Shot him in the back of the head while they were riding in his car and broke all his bones and shoved him in a drain pipe. It took about a year for LE to get the whole case together but they did get a conviction. This was a robbery for drug money. Although, the method of murder is not the same it was still very brutal. I don't remember all the reports but I believe they also poured gasoline or acid on him. However, contrary to what several people want to harp on. Toledo is not a shithole filled in drug dealing criminals. We have problems like any other big city. (we are not a tiny honkey tonk town) But Toledo is not a shithole.

I guess that would depend on your definition of "shithole." If there is a nice part of toledo, I'd love to find it.

Beverly/OLPH/Toledo Christian (I would choose over any burb), Crossgates/St.Pats/Joan of Arc, Old Orchard/Gesu, Several areas of West Toledo are nice. Also the Old West End Community swears by it. They say they all watch out for each other and that keeps them safe and they have a very close community because of it.

there are alot of nice areas in Toledo and alot of nice things to do and see here...but to put it in perspective we are the typical midwestern blue collar manufacturing union loving city..born and raised Jeep workers... corner bars...working class city all the way... even our suburbs are affordable. the job outlook isn't all that good. we're high in foreclosures. we like our friday night hs football games. we have a big university. we have our district attorney whos in bed with one of the judges. OUr sherrif has been indicted for various things several times. OUr city has recently been in the news for being a teenage prostitution hub. we are at the crossroads at interstate 8090 which goes from the east coast to the west coast and I-75 which goes from the Dirty D (detroit) all the way to Miami.... this is the biggest "little" town you've ever seen. but I live in the suburbs and raise my son here and while every year I wish I'd move mostly cause of the weather...here I am!! ha! Awink

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 02-25-2011, 03:18 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM