Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-25-2011, 10:53 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(02-24-2011, 02:46 PM)DCTim Wrote: I learned from a VERY reliable source today that LE knows who the perps were. Suffice to say that some of the recent contributors here were right on the mark.

I think what they're waiting for is DNA evidence to be returned before any arrests are made.

Sadly, what we have heard about LS being tortured is evidently correct. Worse than we've read here I'm told.

(02-24-2011, 10:44 PM)DCTim Wrote: [quote='DCTim' pid='134850' dateline='1298574890']
I realize we're all very interested in this case and are starved for information. However, I'm reluctant to be any more specific out of fear of compromising the investigation.

I think it's safe to say that you and your family can go to sleep unconcerned. This was not random; this was about JC.

Horrible, poor LS, all she did was love the wrong guy, and paid for it dearly, more dearly than we may ever know! I have always believed this had something to do with JC and his "old neighborhood connections" and possibly M P Y too, because of the sadistic mode of killing. My husband told me that a lot of gang members that do military, come back into the neighborhoods and teach the other gang members techniques they learned in the war zones, something I was unaware of...

May they both get the justice they deserve, and it is good to know that LE knows who the perps were, those steak knives must have had a lot more to do with it...and I hope one of the perps left some dna behind to convict with and I hope they go for the death penalty, isn't there a death penalty statute in Ohio if it's more than one person?

OMG just imagine, if they tortured LS and made JC watch. When will kids learn that there are REAL payers out there who are sociopaths (especially what they did to Lisa!) and they don't play around, and that in the pursuit of illegal drugs+illegal money you will wind up in jail or or worse yet dead!

Does anyone know if MPY is a member of the Ohio Army National Guard?

I think he's too busy with his car that is taller than him almost with big chrome wheels - he has a lot of money invested in those wheels and I cannot imagine him doing anything to anybody - he's as skinny as a stick! Its a cruel angry angry muscular individual I think that did this awful deed to Johnny and Lisa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 02-25-2011, 05:27 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM