Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

[/quote]

Well I'm a 3rd generation south ender too & I will knock the city LOL I grew up in the Western/Broadway/South area & hightaled my ass right outta there as soon as I could. Had the opportunity to move back over there a couple of years ago when my dad passed & I was given the option to take over his house. I didn't & within months it was stripped. They even took the bathtub!

You say Heatherdowns is a good area? False! That's where I moved & have lived in this area for 10+ years now. I lived at Hidden Cedars Condos & it got so infested with drugs & gang bangers there that I decided to move. The morning of my move I woke up to a 6'0 tall 300+lb mexican dude standing in my bedroom doorway at 6am. :O

Moved that same day but stayed in the general area. Heatherdowns/Reynolds/Glendale. It's NOT a good area. You must have missed the riot with gun fire that happened at Southwycke Lanes a couple months ago? & that same night the 17 year old kid that was shot in the back just a couple of blocks down from there? & the shots fired at the teen dance club less than a mile from there in Maumee? What about the motel that was torn down on the corner of Heatherdowns/Reynolds a few years ago because it was infested with drug dealers & prostitutes? It's gotten to the point where I can't walk to the store in the daylight in the summer without being solicited for money or being approached by a creepy old man who wants to "give me a ride"

To sum it up... Toledo is a shit hole IMHO Smiley_emoticons_razz
[/quote]

I can back you on all that. Toledo has been going down hill for quite some time now. It is a shit hole and all the suburbs around it are turning into shit holes too. JMO.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by SayWhat123 - 02-25-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM