Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
this was just posted on the JC and LS facebook case open discussion page:
THis is a GREAT theory...that I don't think anyone has really mentioned in the past 557 pages Smiley_emoticons_smile

XXX posted:
There are so many rumours about this. But one of the things that have been reported was that Tiffany heard Johnny say over the phone “what are you doing here bro?”. It is also believed that Johnny knew the attacker/s. This is my theory and I might be totally wrong:

If you know someone and this person walks up to you while you exit your front door, garage door, whatever, will you say to this person “what are you doing here?” ? I will not, why, because it is rude. You will rather say, “hey bro, how are you?”, or something along those lines.

BUT, if you come into your house to find someone you know there, and you know that the person is not really supposed to be there, then you will say “what are you doing here?”.

For example, you work with someone, you know the person well, but you will not expect this person to be in your house when you get there.

So, in my mind, I think it might have been possible for the attackers to have been in the house when Johnny and Lisa got there. The attackers were inside looking for whatever, drugs, money etc. Then they heard J & L come in. Lisa ran upstairs to get changed and they surprised Johnny in the kitchen. Lisa came running down to see what the commotion was about. The killers were caught in the act and they knew that should J & L report them to the authorities, they will go back to jail. Why back to jail? Because, I believe, that while Johnny was in jail, he must have told someone about his drug dealings and money in the safe. The killers wanted the money and the drugs. They did not expect to be caught, hence the reason they came unarmed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by fabulous - 02-26-2011, 01:26 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM