Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

I do have to take issue to all of those who are judgemental about how anyone's kids turn out...
[/quote]

I don't know what your relationship to Tiffany is. Perhaps you know all this. If so, do not minimize it. This is the worst criminal element in America. The ones who end up filling up prisons. Some of them murdered Johnny & Lisa. They are psychopaths.
[/quote]

This is also a girl who has 3 children and one on the way with different daddys and the kids are with their fathers not her, a girl whos photos on myspace and fb depict a life of thug debauchery and violence, as do those that she associates with. Her ex bf was shot and killed in a robbery of his OWN FRIENDS, a girl with a rap sheet that will catch up with her one day because she has no desire to change or do better, a girl that is a *down ass bytch*, and is associated with the CRIPS, a world wide well known violent gang. She isnt an innocent lil girl that got caught in a crossfire of someone elses bad choices. She made and continues to make choices that put herself, her children, her family and friends in jeopardy.
I see no goodness in that. NONE.
[/quote]

ISAWF (stands for 'imsuchawildflower, LOL):

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!!!!

Once you have a child, your life is not your own anymore. Grow the fuck up, Tiffany, before you get fucked up. PoliceStrangle or 84

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-26-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM