Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-26-2011, 02:16 PM)truth be told Wrote: My theory is the cold hard factual evidence which has been stated earlier. After studying the 9-11 call and knowing Maytee and how sick and twisted she is I have my own thoughts on what went down. I believe that there has been a lot of "staging" in this crime. I believe the staging began immidiately, even before the first 9-11 call was even made. Tiff's crappy lifestyle may actually be part of a master plan to try and frame her.
-1st 9-11 call, Maytee knew the act addrress of Lisa parents home four digit address at that (Where she was not welcome at)
-Maytee acted like she was having a heart attack...again. Neighbors Danberry street are very familiar with this stunt. Maytee has the rescue squad at her house at least once a month for similar stuff (helps her get more perscriptions filled)
-She quickly recovered to become a detective and try and figure out who is responsible for "robbing and kidnapping her son" this was stated before the bodies were even found.
-Both parents got a ride to Lisa parents to avoid their vehicles being in the middle of a crime scene.
This is just a few examples of what's going on. People who know Johnny's mother...knows that she will go out of her way to hurt or destroy anyone who messes with her.

Exactly. And look at the Straub family. They are grieving quietly, which is normal. People that lose loved ones may mention it a few times, not plaster it on facebook. It's almost like a form of begging for mercy and it's decieving. She is showing this grief as if she wants people to see her innocense when really she might not be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by toledoarea - 02-26-2011, 02:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM