Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Maybe Maytee set it up so that Johnny would go pick up Tiffany with Lisa after Lisa got off work to make sure the house was robbed first. Maybe Lisa told Johnny she wanted to change out of her stinky restaurant clothes first before they went anywhere. Who knows? Regardless, this was a professional hit, we'll never know who did it, and the people that do know don't want bags over their heads.

I left this a few days ago and it's what i'm sticking with

Gave me chill bumps...this could very well be true and so over our heads...I still don't think Maytee would have in any way "sent them over there for money, to rob or whatever"....they (Cuban mafia or whomever involved with her/husb) could have been following Johnny or heard through the grapevine that johnny was staying with his rich girlfriends' parents house while they're out of town...was a professional hit to get back at Maytee but never do I think she would send these dangerous people over there...I think she definitly "knew" that someone (because of her owing $ or snitching or Johnny because of owing $ or snitching) could have hurt Johnny and Lisa and that's why she was so freaked out on the phone...her worst night mare coming true possibly of someone hurting her child...knowing the dangerous people they have hung with (she and her son) and what they are capable of doing if owe $$ or snitch on...

found this picture...that's Lisa on the left...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-26-2011, 04:49 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM