Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-26-2011, 12:23 PM)truth be told Wrote: yes, John Sr. and Maytee live in the same house. But is not your typical happy family setting. She lives for herself, she only cares about one person in the world and that is herself. Everything else that people are seeing from her at this present time is purely acting. Trust me, this woman is capable of evil destruction and she actually believes that she is smarter than the law.

This is my first post. So hello to everyone! I have enjoyed the 500+ posts so far.

I actually laughed aloud (for real) none of that fake LOL shit here, when I read this opinion/statement by Truth Be Told. I tend to agree with the narcissistic maneuvering done by this woman (Maytee) in the media, and continually on social outlets that she is monopolizing. I honestly believe this woman has mental issues and it has been compounded by this horrific crime. There is rarely if any mention of her husband feelings. Its all about her! I also find it is bewildering that any responsible parent would allow there minor child to participate in facebook discussions where volatile accusations and verbiage are used daily. I think its not the child, but actually the mother playing the role of the minor child. Its very pathetic if you think about it.

Speaking of pathetic:
It does not take a genius to figure out that whoever perpetrated this crime lacks an education, aspires to be something they truly are not, and will never amount to any self worth or respect in life. Likely a parasite on society and probably a burden upon there family as well. What they need to worry about is, which of his/her crew is going to snitch on them first? Or have they already? Money is a powerful tool! Geez, I bet there is some major insecurities building at this point. It is just a matter of time before the world comes crashing down around them or one turns on another.
[Image: Anim_resist.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by FutileResistance1 - 02-26-2011, 10:49 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM