Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Just found this on another post...

think there were drugs there and that is what was taken. I realize that it is just my opinion but I believe there was a significant amount there that was uncut due to the scales and baggies being on the counter.

This case has looked like a drug-related home invasion from the beginning. Someone knew he had most recently got in an amount of drugs and they went there to take them or he was screwing his supplier...

Drugs is at the core of this because it is the easiest explanation for how things went down.

The friend did not call the police and waited because she did not know exactly what was going on over there but she knew one thing for sure and that is that her friends were involved in drugs. Having the police go over there and not know if the police was 'needed' could cause her friends to get busted. I do not find the friends actions suspicious and I do not think she set up or was involved in the home invasion.

This case probably will not get solved until someone is arrested for something and snitches.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-27-2011, 12:43 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM