Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Again it was that her life drama, that made her seem suspicious. also. What I mean is, I guess if you were here at the very beginning of this thread when it happened. I was here at the very beginning only a few post had happened. I know this, because then I couldnt view it anymore and freaked out at the beginning. It was a withdrawl. I needed my mock and wasnt a member yet. Anyway. At the beginning of this thread, like right immediately following the murders, someone posted on mock about Miss TIff and how she was friends with the mother of minor Z. She continues to go on that he is dating this girl, who is a herion dealer, who just happens to be the girl on 911 call. So then the investigation starts on Miss Tiff. Then her rap sheet, then we hear about her being pregnant. Then we hear she is not only dating minor Z but also AP...then just hearing about her ex husband and being killed on a robbery gone bad. Then just viewing her my space page and facebook. I mean great she does seem to have some supporters but she sures seems suspicious to me. I mean lets face it, she is pretty popular with everyone and then we see her mother. Which I had the pleasure of viewing her my space page last night after only reading about it. Actually like her mother's music. Who would of knew? All I know is, if she isnt involved in this murder in some way then yeah her story is very very interesting being that she is pregnant right now and could have a second chance to be a good mother. She defintely is a street smart person. I just know this could be a Lifetime movie....Because Tiff's life is really juicy. I still think she is suspicious and I know you said she has a response to that, but I dont know. It doesnt look good for her. Even if she had nothing to do with or doesn't get caught. She really always will be thought of as suspicious in this story. I would think that alone would suck, if in fact, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time trying to see what the hell happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-27-2011, 12:58 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM