Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 02:13 AM)wanttoknow Wrote: She has given 2 different versions of the phone call. One they were yelling and the phone went dead. In the other Johnny asked who they were and said he'd call her back. That's a big difference.
[/quote]
[/quote]
(02-27-2011, 02:38 AM)TotallyCurious Wrote: I am in media and no two stories are ever said the same way. There are
several reasons for this and one being that the second time they want
to add things they forgot. This is quite acceptable and there are easy
ways of filtering and getting them to tell the exact truth without embarrassing them. But just so you know, we throughly expect it, especially when a person is in some type of shock. So lets just let this one be a wash for the time.
NotworthyNotworthySmiley_emoticons_shockedSmiley_emoticons_shockedSmiley_emoticons_bussiSmiley_emoticons_bussiSmiley_emoticons_bussiSmiley_emoticons_bussiSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_skeptisch:O:OSmiley_emoticons_razzSmiley_emoticons_razzSmiley_emoticons_hurra3BSmiley_emoticons_slashSmiley_emoticons_slashSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_fies::

Yep, I agree WTK, 2 different versions and she added the "Johnny said he would call me back" during the arguing/yelling at somebody.

She also said "we waited until my friends mom got home" and then that turned into "we woke my friends mom up"...lets see waking someone up or waiting until they got home...hmmm...big difference.

Sorry, it is worthy! and it is not a wash for some of us, especially from a proficient liar like Tiffany. They hadn't found the bodies yet, she left before they broke in and found the bodies. So, what shock? Maytee? Oh yeah that would rattle somebody like Tiffany, NOT, maybe somebody like Lisa but a tough street cookie who has lied over (to cops) and over for the love of her life Donald C. who was murdered while trying to rob and intimidate somebody, don't make me laugh! Again, what shock??

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-27-2011, 11:23 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM