Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
See my gut feeling is telling me, MISS TIFF IS SUSPICIOUS...very suspicious. FROM the very beginning and I know Maytee is crazy...but I say she had a gut feeling tooo..JMO! That could have been why Maytee was freaking out on the 1st 911 call. Maytee is streetwise, too. I dont think she was involved but I do think she is a bit whacko even before this went down. Im sure her and her husband had a feeling, because the father of Johnny had the pleasure of spending some time with Tiff in the car and hearing her version early on while going to the house. I would love to know he thoughts about Tiff at that time. What he got from the story she was giving him. It could be why he is not really saying much in the public. I mean Maytee and her husband could have talked on their cell phones and the father could have said to Maytee, "hey something is not right with the story Tiff is giving me." That is why they broke down that door, they had a feeling and Tiff gave them that feeling whatever she said to them and the police at that time that we have had not the opportunity to hear on a recorded call. SOMETHING didnt jive and I thought it was funny that Maytee got her lic plate and the style of car she was driving and put it out there that she thought Tiff was very very involved. "you set up my son" i remember hearing on that 911 call. I glad Maytee did that and put her feeling out there with 911.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by doing40thisyear - 02-27-2011, 12:38 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM