Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 01:59 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Go ahead n snoop around you pathetic snake u spineless worm cus you know wat i dont have to touch you all i have to do is focus on you and the curse is already on its way to you i promise you will suffer hurt n pay a thousand times worse SO MOTE IT BE30 minutes ago via iPhone · LikeUnlike · · View feedback (5)Hide feedback (5)

Maytee La Cubana Vazquez If you even know r knew about it you will pay you piece of shit coward swer trash you might be laughin now but you will cry bloody tears i promise you n yours
29 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Oh n by the way its not a threat its a promise
28 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez All your lil prayers will not save any of you... When your heart is ugly god will not save you from a curse n the karma wrath thats already on its way to you...SO MOTE IT BE
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Scared are ya???i would be if i were you.......
16 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
o
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez Just remember a word of wisdom i know all of you invoveld in my johnny n lisas death have kids too and karma n curses from the dark side you took me to does not see age or size so with that said you will pay n suffer the worst pain ever known.... And really if i were any of you knowing the demons youve unleashed i would do the world a favor and hang yourselves...and no im not crazy im a mother that lost her child thru your pathetic ass so now HECATE KALI and ANUBIS will take you to the underworld Smiley_emoticons_wink SO MOTE IT BE 5 minutes ago · Like
Maytee La Cubana Vazquez And see that night u danced with the devil by taking our johnny and lisa from us and now im going to make sure he swallows your soul not any of you involved directly or indirectly will get away from the curse and wether you believe or not its gonna get you anyways i promise you that watch n see cowards their is no place you can hide from elegua once his spirit is unleashed after all of you
2 minutes ago · Like
Taken from the justice will prevail page on FB.Somethings about to go down I think!!I think she is summoning up a demon or the devil hisself!!!

"So mote it be."

Had to look this one up!! Found that this is best used at the end of a spoken or written spell. Getting even creepier!!! :O

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Inspector Gary - 02-27-2011, 02:19 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM