Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 02:36 PM)Gonzojoe Wrote: Sounds like Maytee think she knows who is responsible.I'm turning on my police scanner and will be listening for any reports of demons running around the southend.

This is all getting into my usual areas of interest, though I don't pay much attention to the lower classes. A "cult" runs this planet, and that's a FACT. The people that started NASA and the Jet Propulsion Labs (JPL) engaged in occult rituals and sex magiK. This cult is the pyramid on the back of the dollar bill. It controls every institution in the establishment and it's international and ancient. Their beliefs inform their actions. They control the media that creates zombies like Lady Gaga, Madonna, Beyonce, and all of the other Illuminati puppets used for mass mind control. Whether it's Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands trying to harness these "powers", or Maytee la Cubana Vazquez, it's true that they believe this shit. The truth is, as much as they would like, all of their spells and rituals amount to nothing and, like just as governments must, Maytee will have to resort to real world violence to take out any of her enemies. While she's busy lighting candles, babbling esoteric incantations, and sticking pins in dolls, it's Johnny's dad that I could see settling some scores. I hope he doesn't because it would be unfair for him to be the one who ends doing time for the murder of his son.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 02-27-2011, 05:33 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM