Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 08:17 PM)FutileResistance Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 08:08 PM)ToledoNative Wrote: Seriously, I bet Maytee was a little crazy before all this happened. Now she is off her rocker.Those poor little boys. Imagine what they are going through.

Eventhough she is a wackadoodle, it's hard for me to put her down. She is in a literal hell right now that none of us can really relate to.

She is in a hell of her own making. There is no doubt (I believe in anyone’s mind) that this woman is a functional mental case. Unfortunately, she now is having to deal with this horrific crime. The problems with these types of people, are that they do not understand the clear boundary of not taking matters into their own hands. As she keeps inferring over and over again.

It is probably a pathetic home life for her surviving children and husband at this point, but I doubt she would put them in harms way. However, the family needs to intervene so that justice can be served in a proper manner. This intervention should also give her the freedom and privacy to grieve under a “normal” mindset. She is doing more damage than she realizes, but you cannot tell her that. Because she is never wrong and feels justified in acting like a total moron. There are rules for everyone else in this world, and then there are rules for her.

Maybe we will see her win an Oscar tonight.

Your response made me think of someone I knew. She reminded me of Maytee. Her son died (he killed himself by jumping off a bridge). She died a year later. I hope Maytee doesn't let this kill her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by ToledoNative - 02-27-2011, 09:15 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM