Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 09:35 PM)DivineDragon Wrote: After following this thread from early on and looking at all of the linked sites and photos, I believe:

1. These people are not real gangsters, just want-to-be gangsters. Collectively they have thrown up hand signs for every gang on earth plus several that haven't been invented yet. Even I can do stupid shit with my fingers. There are very few gangs who would let their women behave the way the girls in these pictures are behaving without consequences.

2. The ones who killed JC and LS were getting payback for something but were emulating how they think real gangsters behave (which may very well be true). It was someone from the extended group of individuals identified by some on this forum. Those responsible will be shitting their pants and crying like babies when they are caught. Mark my words.

3. The core DNA collected has been identified but LE are working the network to see who else they can snag. Those responsible are having every move, post, tweet, piss and shit monitored by LE and the minute they try and bug out they will be picked up.

4. No one from either immediate family is directly involved although when those responsible are named many will be surprised by the the relationships between the guilty and the victims.

Hopefully this will get wrapped up shortly because the speculation is getting downright stupid and the most of the recent posts are way to "Facebook" for me.

Is this inside information that has been verified, or your opinion? We are all wanting answers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Inspector Gary - 02-27-2011, 09:39 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM