Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 11:26 PM)Butterfly Girl Wrote:
(02-27-2011, 11:23 PM)pspence Wrote: SERIOUSLY on top of all the insane ass theories that have been tossed around, I feel like people have turned a blind eye to the FACTS & focused on who they wish to believe is at fault & in doing so twist every fucking word & action they can to make it so. Kinda reminds me of trying to pound a round peg into a square hole & to be honest it's annoying as shit.

Geesh, what are the facts that must so obviously "solve" this for you? It must be difficult to live in a world where others are not up to your level of superiority....
Being in a profession which involves some heavy duty strategizing, I have learned that "no one is as smart as all of us together" and often times when brainstorming with teams - the solution comes from the newest team member...sometimes with "out there" ideas...hey, give us a break...we're just fascinated with this tragic story of these 2 handsome, young people...could you be more clear/concise with what is so obvious the answer to this tragedy?

I agree with brainstorming you took the words out of my hands (typing)

OK First of all Butterfly girl I'm Soooo sorry I didn't roll out the red carpet for you as a gesture of welcoming Smiley_emoticons_smile This is MOCK I'm not obligated to welcome shit. I've expressed my opinion & if you don't like.... don't read it.

Second PSpence I'm not saying my theory is above anyone elses I'm saying I'm sick of of the nutter ass theories. Ya know the ones about the killer killing JC & LS in a certain location because MAYBE the killer was molested in a kitchen LMFAO I KNOW I'm not the only one that reads this shit & thinks Ummmm WTF? Because I've gotten private messages about it. OK? I'm not saying I'm smarter than anyone else I'm saying can we for once & for all stick to the fucking FACTS? I'm so sorry that you have befriended Tiffany & you don't like that I don't believe a word that comes from her mouth or a word that's typed from her fingers. To damn bad, I'm on Mock & I can say whatever I fucking want to Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 02-27-2011, 11:40 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM