Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I'm going to go off topic and ask a question regarding the homicide of Straub and Clark : ) How big was the party saturday night prior to the murders. If memory serves tiff said on this site that it was only her, z, johnny, and lisa at the straub house that saturday night. later someone mentioned that the neighbors to straubs were talking about that there was a "party" there saturday night. How big a party? I can't imagine 4 people total would raise the neighbors "party" radar. was there a ton of people there? Someone that knows please chime in. Also I can't remember who said they were told who did it, it had to do with JC, and that someone previously on the forum had recently guessed what happened. (recently to his post). Someone with more motivation than me go back to that post and work backward, taking all the JC involved theorys. one of them will be the answer. that means no cuban mafia, or lisa boyfriend. My guess it means, either 1. johnny snitched, 2. johnny owed money, or maybe even 3. johnny talked about a safe or a new load of product, the crew went to rob him (note grabbing the safe may have not been seen as robbing johnny, but instead robbing lisa's parents who they thought could afford it, b/c everyone in the burbs has their stash of $100k in cash, right?), johnny fucked some up and the nastiest of the bunch counter attacked. I;m personally not buying #3 robbery gone bad, but it still is an available theory that doesn't involve aliens, santa, easter bunny, or whatever. Am I missing a theory?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 02-27-2011, 11:44 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM