Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I'm curious...do you really believe 150% that there is no possible way Tiffany was involved in the crime in any way? As in you have NO DOUBTS?

I am a very inteligent person thank you very much...of course I have doubts...but that doesn't mean I don't also entertain the idea that she was at the wrong place at the wrong time and after all...if it were up to the LE they probably wouldn't have been found for days later until her parents got home...it might come out in the end if the truth comes out that Tiffany was the only one who DID do anything proactively to get something to happen to help them.

Years and years (too many to mention) I was a "Tiffany" but in a different culture...young, immature and made a lot of mistakes...involved with drugs, etc...I would wanted to call the cops too but would have hesitated because of my lifestyle at the time...because I ignored the assholes that always condemed me and judged me and looked at the few in my family that believed in me, I became educated, quite drugs, grew up and have been married for over 36 years to a good man. My kids are an accountant, a therapist and a teacher. So yes, she could be guilty but until I hear it from the LE, I'm going to believe in her and keep communication lines open.

Hey, I've been wrong before...I thought Jon Bonet Ramsey's mother did it for years...I detest arrogance...and I also welcome anyone new on here and don't particularly like bullies either...ShitStorm has disagreed with me on numerous occasions but is a very classy gentleman about it...

My heart breaks for Maytee no matter what she has ever done in her past...to me it is "telling" though that she still thinks T is involved...to me that indicates the LE has told the families nothing...I do wish for so many obvious reasons they would make an arrest, and I do think that would help Maytee in her grieving process a lot...sorry, didn't mean to go off....
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-27-2011, 11:45 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM