Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-27-2011, 11:31 PM)pspence Wrote: Sounds like you two have a decent relationship. Have you thought about giving her some coaching regarding how to raise children? Or about fetal alcohol syndrome?

For all I know she loves her children just as much as you or I and until I am faced with facts that are different, I will stay with my nonjudgemental attitudes. Regarding "fetal alcohol syndrome"...her other children look just fine and I don't go out of my way in judging people unless I have concrete proof.

I was a Social Worker for many years and if there is one thing I know is that you need to meet people "where they are"...she has been very respectful to me in all of our correspondence and until that changes I will show her the same respect.

I live close to the Straubs. I work in the South end. Everyday I drive to work and see the children, Tiff and her clan are bringing into this world. You are not meeting her where she is. You are meeting her on the internet. You said the other night "she was just having a little fun, do some percs drink some booze". This woman is pregnant. It's very easy for her to be respectful and god bless on the internet. If you pm me your address, I will gladly pay to move her there. I'm sure she'd love your weather. I am not bashing you, but even if she had nothing to do with the killings, she is still hurting people. You seem very nice. I'll send you Maytee too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by wanttoknow - 02-28-2011, 12:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM