Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

I keep seeing people on here saying that the bags could be used so the intruders didn't have to see their faces. To me, it seems that would be the perspective of an intruder who cared. I don't take it that way. To me it seems like the bags were a way to inflict a slow, painful, torturous death?
[/quote]

agreed. This was a "fuck you!" move by the killer(s). especially couple that with the possibility of rape, the tongue cut, the ball bat. My gut reaction was this was the nastiest way to kill them that someone could envision. maybe not a last minute idea, but for sure not a "I can't look at their faces" move. And I'm sticking to that.

Also I know I've asked this b4 and got shit for it but what time did she leave work? people guessed 10:00pm but that was a guess. a good time line would be nice and might as well start from the begining, " the last time they were seen alive, (other than the tiff call) was at ??:??." if it is 10 then tiff's story is bs. lisa was killed when she walked in the door, but tiff said the call with johnny where she heard the yelling was at 11:00pm. so either johnny and lisa did something for an hour, lisa still in her smelly uniform, and then went home, called tiff to come over, and were killed; or they walked in at 10 were killed shortly and the tiff call at 11 is ?

Last has any one watched the movie from my avitar? if not check it out. it is a comic take on a lot of what we have talked about. I think shitty (love the name) would really find it funny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 02-28-2011, 12:23 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM