Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

It was Lisa's Uncle I believe that first brought up this non-existant safe so how could Johnny rant and rave on to all his friends about it - Johnny
loved Lisa he wouldn't ramble on about her home to people - so I rule robbery out - I do rule vengeance in definately - it's all a bit too far out for the average robber to haul in his bags and duct tape. Who had a grudge against Johnny or Lisa?
[/quote]

Actually it was stated that when people from johnny's circle were questioned by le they asked if the perps got the safe. they all heard that there was a safe prior to the uncle saying anything. Johnny was quoted as stating there was a safe w/ $100k, lisa's dad gave him the combo and johnny would open the safe, count the money, and fan himself with the 100s and 50s. The uncle mentioned the safe b'c he was told my guess by le that the perps were under the impression there was a safe with $100 k in cash in it located in that house and by some of the search methods it looked like they were looking for the said safe (even though we have determined that looking for a safe under drywall is down right silly).

but yes I agree the method of execution (lets not fuck around this was an execution) was so evil it seems the motive was either revenge or heat of the moment. heat of the moment while seems crazy and I agree is low on my list of possiblities would be Johnny stabs and cuts them up pretty well b4 they get control of him, the craziest of the bunch in the heat of the moment might do something like the bags then. (but it seems they had a lot of time to look around so its hard to believe they were running around the place bleeding while they looked.) Note my theory of johnny fucking them up to the point of homicidal rage is based on something "unknown" posted toward the begining of the thread stating that johnny stabbed them. Also the tape could have been brought to tape hands and feet, and even over the mouth to shut people up. It didn't just have to be for taping bags. Last the bags could have been bought with the intent to kill with, with the idea that it was the most evil way envisioned, but on the other hand if someone was going into a home to subdue the occupants with duct tape but not kill, and then get the combination to the safe from johnny (since he told people he was given the combo) then all your coming for is $100k in cash and a couple big strong bags from bed bath and beyond (as mentioned twice on this thread) would be great to carry the bills out. johnny fucks them up, they in return kill them both. Also I think it has to be someone in that circle b/c how else would they know where to find johnny, 20mintes into the suburbs, almost in the country. sorry rambling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by notsure - 02-28-2011, 12:49 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM