Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This pic really represents the gang of losers that hang out with each other
a bunch of underage gangsta wannabe's with a house full of alcohol... they are trying to be cool so bad it's pathetic. The guy on the left with that stupid ass haircut. Two pregnant chicks, one most likely underage. One drinking a beer while pregnant, hugging a dude with a neck tattoo. Oh the humanity lol.. this makes me sad and pissed at the same time lol

what's this this guy's hand tattoo? Can anyone make it out? Looks gang related. I see he's one of the guys that shows up in a lot of the pics with Tiff AND Lisa.

Someone mentioned the chick's new FB page and how she doesn't have Tiff or AP/AG as a friend on there. Kind of curious because that new page IS sort of a dedication/memorial to Johnny because of the "RIP Johnny" in the name of the page. It's kind of telling that she doesn't have them as her friends on a page that's a homage to Johnny

I can't wait for LE to say SOMETHING, ANYTHING! Their silence is driving me nuts...

There's something I have been thinking lately. The murders have to have happened before LE went to the house the first time. Judging by recent accounts of a gruesome, completely ransacked/chaotic crime scene.. I find it hard to believe that LE could not hear any of that happening when they went to the house. The attack had to have been loud. I don't think that Johnny or Lisa did not scream or make any kind of noise when they had the bags over their heads, and while Lisa was assaulted. And the perps really did a number on that house. By all accounts everything was quiet when LE was there. The deed had already been done early on,..

Those that are saying this can't be over percs because of the scales. Just because scales were out does NOT mean that is the ONLY drug they had around. They could have had more than one type of drug, one that needs weighing and also pills. The type of drug to me is irrelevant. The perps went there for drugs, money, or both. Doesn't matter what type of drug, because it will still get them MONEY no matter what. So say Mr.Z was desparate for percs. He can still rob Johnny of any other drug, because that will bring him money regardless.. so he can get his percocet.

PHOTOS OF MINORS EDITED OUT BY LC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 02-28-2011, 02:43 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM