Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Everyday I drive to work and see the children, Tiff and her clan are bringing into this world. You are not meeting her where she is. You are meeting her on the internet. You said the other night "she was just having a little fun, do some percs drink some booze".

I actually see the children every day also ...in the building where I work standing in line at the door to get in...I don't know of the gang activity involved but people in poverty and frequently drug usage..."meeting someone where they are" is a term used in the broader sense of how to build trust with individuals in these circumstances to be effective in hopefully leading to positive changes in their behavior...you don't know me...you don't know the horror I feel when I see what I see and feel for the children and the hopelessness/dispare...however when faced with actually being one on one to try to help, bulldozing one's own rants don't see to help for some reason... doesn't seem to actually do any help.more of a term when dealing with

when I referred to that night that she may have been wanting to party...have a little fun...some drugs/booze...i was looking from HER perspective what may have been on her mind...again, I'm trying to think of things that may solve this case ...solving the problems of the world and that culture is for another thread...

by the way...if it were up to me, I would require any one on public assistance to be on automatic drug tests and birth control mandatory if on it too...

when you actually work with different communities and populations tho if you criminalize for example drug use while pregnant, it sounds so common sense...but if you worked with folks one on one you would realize the reality is that it only drives them away to not seek the prenatal care that we offer to a worse end - not only with more human suffering (unhealthy baby) but also more tax dollars spent on baby ending up in hospitals on our dime strung out...

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-28-2011, 07:18 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM