Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Quote:If the Straubs are like the rest of us, they have a mortgage and are stuck where they are. A house in which a murder took place is hard to sell. Can you imagine trying to do it in a depressed market? They can't even cash out and move away. How could you cook in that kitchen where your daughter was tortured?! How could you sleep in a house where psychopathic killers have been? Memories are huge part of what make up our realities. I would have to leave and make new memories, far, far away - like New Zealand or something. I don't know how they're keeping their shit together.

Perhaps memories of happier times, such as Lisa and her sister growing up in that home, is a motivator for moving back. Obviously, this crime will always be with them, whether they stay there or move elsewhere...they will take every horrid detail with them for the rest of their lives :( I have a positive feeling the Straubs will get themselves, and their daughter, counseling to help them process the loss of Lisa, and help them gain their lives back little by little. Being back in the home may be step one on taking back their life and showing whoever did this that, although they broke their hearts by taking Lisa...they have not broken their spirit. I send them prayers of strength...what a tough road they have to travel! :(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by aileen - 02-28-2011, 10:40 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM