Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(02-28-2011, 10:29 AM)kfran Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 09:59 AM)Jane Wrote:
(02-28-2011, 08:07 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: have you all gone nuts??
posting and quoting facebook page of uninvolved /not-named person?? posting photos of minors?? WTF!! heads are going to roll! without further warning.

let's hope for some news today.

THANK GOD!!!!! Some of this Facebook shit was getting downright boring!
Thank you LC! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
I posted about 400 fucking pages ago that people are going ape shit over Facebook "friends" for no reason! Just because someone is a friend of a friend of another ridonkulous friend doesn't mean SHIT! I've got "friends" on my FB that are fucktards I haven't talked to in 10 years. SO GET OVER IT ALREADY!

Some REAL information is needed at this point. Maybe LE is waiting for the criminals to get a little too comfortable, so the losers start talking & dig their own graves.

Well, some of "these redonkulous" friends count, like Vd's girlfriend being with Johnny a few short hours before watching the Probowl, in fact Johnny leaves from there to pick Lisa up from work, or like the southside boys/hoodrats hanging around with Lisa and her friends, and sorry Tiffany and Mr.Z partying in pictures with the same hoodrats, that are in pictures with Lisa and her friends, and those hoodrats and Tiffany are in the very house that Johnny left that night to pick up Lisa from...yeah they count... and what counts even more is that they are all stupid enough to post this crap on FB, and post pictures with guns, money ect....do I agree that some of it just too far fetched, yep some of it has run a muck for sure! I think it's important that Johnny left there to pick up Lisa that very night...just hrs. before he was in the old neighborhood with the old hoodrats...and we wouldn't have known that and maybe LE wouldn't have known that except for FB postings. Just don't throw the baby out with the bath water...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by EastCoastKat - 02-28-2011, 11:19 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM