Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Believe it or not, we do agree on some things. I knew what you meant when you said “meeting someone where they are”. Do you really think looking at her perspective is going to solve this case? I’m putting more locks on my doors, while your looking at it from her perspective. There is a good chance she is involved in a double murder. Why does she give two versions of what she heard that night? Read Unknown posts. He’s spot on a lot of things. Did you catch the duct work? I had heard that early on. I know you mean well, but asking her what she’s heard. I hope that’s not what your basing your opinion on. She is a liar. She’s god blessing you while she’s laughing her ass off. It seems like you are a very nice person. I truly mean that. I am not out to bash you. I just need more then her word. It’s nice she has pics of her children posted. Too bad she doesn’t live with them. My earlier offer still stands. Let me know, the trucks running.

Please try to read between the lines ....I'm trying desperately to KEEP THE LINES of COMMUNICATION open if you catch my drift.....Multi talk
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM