Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
We do not KNOW, as of yet, whether BC and MM's arrest out of Kansas had anything to do with this case. However, there is information which leads myself, and others, to believe that there is a high probability that they are related.

It just seems like too much of a quinky dink- their comments prior to the murder, then both of them fleeing after the murder, and some other things as well. And yes, I did say "fleeing" because US Marshalls were involved. If they are not involved in this case, then at least it is two more scumbags off the street. But, what is the likelihood that they happened to flee from another crime about the same time as the murders? A crime big enough to warrant being tracked across the country by US Marshalls???

Really, how often do you hear of a house being raided by US Marshalls?!?! If it isn't related to this case, it must be something big!! I mean just look at their rap sheets- they would have to do something major to draw this much attention. Most of their charges end up in a small fine or some other BS!!

As to how it could be possible that no one has heard anything from LE or anyone else about these two (if they are the perps), my response is, DOES ANYTHING IN THIS CASE REALLY SUPRISE YOU ANYMORE??? Smiley_emoticons_shocked Honestly, every time I thought this couldn't get any weirder, it did- again, and again, and again!!! You'll know what I'm talking about!!

And if our theory is wrong, then that's okay. Smiley_emoticons_smile How many theories have been tossed around here since this crime happened?!?!?!?!?!?!? It wouldn't be the worst thing to happen! We just want answers and were excited to share what we felt could be very compelling information! Seeing how there has been no news in so long, I'm very suprised to see some mockers complain that this information was shared!!

If it turns out to be nothing, well, hmm... this thread is over 600 pages long, so let's not knock people for trying!!! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Inspector Gary - 03-01-2011, 02:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM