Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-01-2011, 07:18 PM)Nina Wrote: I never said there were recent arrests. I said there were arrests mid-February that are quite possibly related to this case. The guys were in hiding already from previous crimes but its not a stretch that they came back to Toledo to take care of unfinished business. They were arrested mid-February in a raid in Kansas. Here are some of BC's comments in the few days before the murders. He talks about snitching and standing up for his Southside boys : " no mercy no matter what or who n im there fucc tha police" "play wit me n get wat ur lookin 4" "fucc tha police i ride 4 my niggaz south side no fakes stay away from my peoples n talk in front of tha rite ones cuzz they gunna get ya'll talkin crazy serious shit. they waitin n im there! sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!" " this is 2 my baby girl skyla luv u 4 eva no matter wat happens!" After the murders, no more comments about snitches.

My point is that even though LE is not announcing arrests related to this case; they also aren't asking for help or leads.........nothing. Maybe they already know who did it. They already have at least some of them in custody and are just waiting until they have solid proof to make any announcements. No way this was just a random robbery.

"
Those posts are partially why Inspector Gary and I checked into arrests and read some other stuff further. Even the music posts on the core group's walls are very confrontational and sending a message.
And Im in agreement with you that this was premeditated, and not random
in the least.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 03-01-2011, 07:30 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM