Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-01-2011, 08:38 PM)EastCoastKat Wrote:
(03-01-2011, 07:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: thanks for posting something that wasn't from facebook!!
i take issue with this from article:

"It wasn't random. It wasn't a robbery. It was professional," Lucas County Sheriff's Sergeant Jame Schiavone said.

The sergeant gave an update on the murder investigation to the Springfiled Township Trustees as part of his monthly sheriff's report at the February 22 meeting.

that was Feb 22. this is March 1. they may have changed their thinking by now. maybe.

no i don't believe it was random. but i also don't believe it was "professional". pros don't kill with plastic bags. they execute with head shots and leave.
they don't leave a mess and DNA behind.

"Sgt. Schiavone said he believes the drug-related crime was a professional "hit," instigated by actions of the victims."

I agree, this has me thinking that JC/LS must have fucked with somebody's money/drugs who's pretty established on the southside, that's exactly what I thought to begin with, that JC was on somebody else turf trying to do business, or somebody fronted him a big amount of drugs to sell and he fucked up, maybe blew the money!! So, no more speculation about drugs thats' for sure, and he literally said it wasn't a robbery!! Sorry, but I just can't see a professional running over there with duct tape and plastic bags in hand, that sounds more like a couple of chump punks, who may have been paid to do it, and maybe that's why the Sheriff is calling it professional because they were paid to kill them? JC should have stayed away from that southside, established drug pins do not like people trying to horn in on their business or don't like people who they front drugs to not to come through with the money for the drugs they were fronted, so they must have provoked some serious players! Whoever went there was probably looking for the drugs he was fronted (or his own drugs) or the money, and hey why not check the rest of the place too!

UMMMM, Wasn't there a change jar missing w/like $40 in it? Why in the hell would a "professional" take a change jar. I think good ole' SGT. meant to say "personal."
It's the hint of arsenic that gives it that extra kick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kfran - 03-01-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM