Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-01-2011, 07:47 PM)RaisingAPrince Wrote: "It wasn't random. It wasn't a robbery. It was professional," Lucas County Sheriff's Sergeant Jame Schiavone said.

Sgt. Schiavone said he believes the drug-related crime was a professional "hit," instigated by actions of the victims.

Reward money is being offered to help solve the crime.

The Lucas County sheriff's office is offering a $5000 reward for information for the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the murders.

Smiley_emoticons_shockedSmiley_emoticons_shockedSmiley_emoticons_shocked

some quotes that really caught my eye. So this was as a result of something "instigated by the actions of the victims." Wow! This makes me think it's more of a Johnny thing. I still think Lisa is an innocent bystander.. well maybe not completely innocent, she knew of Johnny's rep and what he was doing and probably did nothing to stop it. But I don't think anything was her fault.

I don't think when they say this was "professional" that they mean an actual professional hitman. I think it's more of, this was done by career criminals (so, not necessarily a professional hitman that can do a clean hit, but rather.. a criminal).

It's kind of weird to me, it doesn't sound like LE still really knows who all is involved. They are still offering a reward so I think they still need help in solving this. I don't think they know all the players. But how can they think they are not around any more too? I'm not too confident in what they have right now. Sounds like still speculation.

Also how can they say it's not a robbery, when the place was ransacked. This has confused me even more lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Miss Conspiracy - 03-01-2011, 10:00 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM