Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Wow. Still processing the latest info...like always I'm with ShitStorm...sounds like hardened criminals to me...killed before and I never thought about how they "locked up" before they left...gangsta kid wanna-bes wouldn't have thought to do that...

I think safe talk is probably mistaken from Uncle...he probably heard that immediatley afterwards and took it for truth. This was a hit. Looking for safe punching walls with bats...nah...they probably were just trashing the place for the hell of it...was a hit and "while we're here let's check everywhere for drugs/$"

Maytee probably was freaking out on phone because knew of JC's life style and always feared this could happen...I don't think now it was because of JCsr bust - that was years ago...

I feel so sorry for the Straubs...loosing their dtr , knowing she was a party girl and all but all of this coming out about how deep they must have been in this world...so so sad...

I think JC fronted drugs and didn't pay back, turf issues or snitched...just got way in over his head...way of death showing "don't fuck with us or this will happen to you too"...unreal about all those other cases ShitStorm showed where this method was used...

I have to get ready for work...but when check at lunch today...PLEASE have some insider info posted on if these arrests had anything to do with the case PLEASE!

I looked at MM's and BC's FB page...MM looks like a little kid...wouldn't want BC mad at me!

The statement was so firm...wasn't a robbery...they're out of the area...instigated by victims, etc...they lst thought safe but after interviewing over 100 people, more serious implications were a common thread...kids were way WAY over their heads...

did you all see on Justice for JC/LS facebook how Maytee was asking "who" was arrested like she didn't know anything about it? Wouldn't LE have given her a heads up if arrests were connected?

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 03-02-2011, 07:32 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM