Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
IMO i think it was drug related, JC owed some big time dealer a lot of money and sent his people out to collect. They went to his parents house looking for JC, threatening the family and Maytee told them were they could find her son, in fear for her life and her families. Which is why she reacted they way she did on the 911 calls because they had already been to her house, again, looking for JC. I'm sure Maytee let JC know people were looking for him, but she didn't tell them where he was staying. Explaining her comments about calling him often and his responses being "I'm fine, I'm alive", etc. So when she received the call that something was wrong, she knew right away what had happened and now she was going to be placed at the scene of the crime. Which would explain the details on the 911 calls, and accusing TW of a set-up. This would also explain her emotional state and lack of 'tears' so to speak, because she knew it was probably only a matter of time when something bad was going to happen to JC. So I believe Maytee holds the key to the identity of the killers and motive behind it, but also knows what will result
if she snitches to the police. Further explaining why she's reacting the way she is when she heard about a possible arrest in the case, as she knows who will come back on when or if the perps are apprehended. To conclude, unfortunately I think it will be a long time, if ever, before we know who did it and I don't think it's going to be anyone we've mentioned here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curious - 03-02-2011, 10:13 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM