Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 11:33 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:13 AM)esbee Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: P.S. They went after my nephew because they thought he heard or saw something because of his timing when he went to that friends house, so why wouldn't these "professionals" go after TW and ZB if they were knocking on the door and ringing the bell while the "professionals" were committing a double homicide, somebody was making sure that JC was where he was suppose to be, that's what I think. Did the girl who invited my nephew down to the thug bar know what was going to happen, we aren't sure, but she was used just the same, when the neighborhood thug at the thug bar said "hey why don't you give xxxxx a call and invite him down," she may not of known what she was being used for, not when she called, but later, she knew!

Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

I agree with this opinion.

I am sure this was an incredibly difficult experience to post. I just don't want you to lose hope that the perpetrators of this crime won't be found. I truly do not believe that LE views these victims as "throwaways." Bottom line is that we have no idea of who or what LE is investigating, the evidence they possess or the case they are building. I really think the statements by LE are in response to a fearful public's demand for answers and not an indication of passivity.

Ditto. I agree with this also. Also, someone posted that only a professional would take the time to lock the door behind them. IMO not so. Not if they knew they had plenty of time & would not be interrupted. Also if this was done professionally, don't you think that they would have been concerned that JC was on the phone with an unknown? I've said this before, the perps unless in cahoots with Tiffany, would have no way of knowing who he was on the phone with & I believe would not have felt so free to do alll of the things that we've heard were done.

We're talking, ransacking, holes in walls, vents removed, struggle downstairs, I've heard LS was hit with a baseball bat, I've heard LS had her tongue cut or cut out, I've heard rape, I've heard pistol whipped, I've heard robbery & then ofcourse we all know that they were bound with tape & suffocated. That all takes time. I find it extremely hard to believe that JC was on the phone when these professional hitmen walked up & then took the time to carry out this crime. Unless he wasn't really on the phone, in which case I would ask.... why would Tiffany lie about it. However I do think he was on the phone, I just don't think the call went down the way it's been reported. JMO

There is no doubt that I think Tiffany was on the phone with Johnny. She'd be stupid to lie about that when everyone knows there are phone records. Which leads me to believe whoever did this, knew who was on the phone with Johnny when this went down. Knew Tiffany wouldn't call the police.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by toledoarea - 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM