Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 11:46 AM)curious Wrote: I'm sure TW was going over to buy drugs, and big tine dealers usually keep a close eye on who their "runners" sell too. On top of that, JC could have been TW's dealer, there's a ranking system when it come to drug dealing and the ones t the top only have a select few they deal with. Therefore, I don't think they would be concerned at all if he was on the phone...assuming it was someone he was selling to, would know the reprecutions if they snitched. If you go back to when TW was anawering questions on the thread, she made it clear JC dealt with a lot of people that was kept on the down-low, again under the assumption there's a ranking system when it comes to the diatribution/selling of drugs.

I believe you're right about the "ranking system". I still think the reason Tiffany didn't call LE right away, was because SHE was going to get drugs from JC. In MY mind, it makes sense she wouldn't call LE, if that's the case. You just don't run & call the cops, in cases like this. She knew Johnny was a big guy, & probably deep into drug dealing, & honestly, probably thought he had everything under control. If those words were the only ones she heard, she MAY have figured something bad might be going down, but since everything revolved around drugs, she decided to wait it out, & see if she could get hold of him later. That's not far-fetched, imo. IF this was a professional hit, & Tiffany was to set Johnny up, then I don't believe she'd have EVER called ANYONE that night. Much less actually go over to the home. She would have kept her mouth shut tight. I don't think the perps gave a damn about who JC was talking to. They may have come upon him smiling, calm, not acting like crazed thugs, making him believe AT FIRST, he could keep the situation in control himself. Remember, several of us speculated that Johnny wasn't fearful, at least for the first few seconds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 03-02-2011, 12:01 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM