Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 12:06 PM)curious Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 11:51 AM)Freshbait78 Wrote:

I'm sure TW was going over to buy drugs, and big tine dealers usually keep a close eye on who their "runners" sell too. On top of that, JC could have been TW's dealer, there's a ranking system when it come to drug dealing and the ones t the top only have a select few they deal with. Therefore, I don't think they would be concerned at all if he was on the phone...assuming it was someone he was selling to, would know the reprecutions if they snitched. If you go back to when TW was anawering questions on the thread, she made it clear JC dealt with a lot of people that was kept on the down-low, again under the assumption there's a ranking system when it comes to the diatribution/selling of drugs.

Sorry forgot to add, I've changed my theory about picking her up...I think he was going to deliver the drugs
In your theory you are thinking that the perps assumed he was on the phone with someone wanting to buy drugs? That's an awfully big chance & assumption to make. Too risky IMO My point was.... he could have been on the phone with his granny for all they knew unless it was set up for him to be on the phone at a certain time with a certain "safe" person. OR he wasn't on the phone at all at the moment he was confronted.

[\quote]

I think he was on the phone to TW cause he was going to sell her dope, and what she stated in this forum is what was heard..."hey bro, what are you doing here", "hey Tiff let me call you back". No red sirens going off until time passed and JC never, IMO, delivered the drugs...not picking her up to hang out, explaining why she did have access to a car, but she didn't need it cause he was making a house call. Obviously she's not going to call LE right off, afterall she's in the "business" as well and LE is the last one you think about calling when drugs are involved. So she drove over there after some time passed to see what was going on, and I think she probably did see the house in disarray leading her to call the friend....and you know the rest from my previous post.

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curious - 03-02-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM