Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 12:57 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: You said 30 minutes or less.... If Johnny would have been talking to his Grandma, that would have given the police 10 minutes or so to go over there & interrupt. That is my point. Forget Tiffany being on the phone for a minute. If Tiffany isn't involved, if Tiffany doesn't know these people & they don't know her.... They, the perps, did not know who he was on the phone with or how much time they had to do all they did PLUS lock the freakin door on the way out. If your commiting a robbery & murder to this extent your ass better be concerned with any possible witnesses or being caught in the act. These people don't seem to have been concerned. With that I'm done with this subject LOL I feel like I'm just repeating the same shit over & over but re-wording it differently. We're just gonna have to agree to disagree Smiley_emoticons_smile

I agree. The perps didn't know who was on the phone. I don't care who he was on the phone with, be it Grandma or anyone else, I get the feeling Johnny didn't make it sound like a big deal, at first. I don't think Johnny would have immediately started screamin, "call 911 Granny!". Maybe Johnny was yelling, maybe he wasn't, but the tone he used would have been important, either way, & I just don't think his tone was that of "being in trouble" ... I think Johnny thought he could handle this situation, afterall he was a big tough drug dealer. He probably thought he could handle anything, with his gang ties, & I DO believe he had gang ties. That's just the way I see it, now. I'm only going with what LE released, & it sounds pretty cut & dry, IMO. Also, it doesn't take two seconds to lock a door, on the way out.

And yes, I have no problem with agreeing to disagree.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Jane - 03-02-2011, 01:08 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM