Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 10:41 AM)EastCoastKat Wrote: This is a little long:

I am going to share something, I grew up in neighborhoods just like this in Chicago, my nephew who was actually a Golden Glove contender once, got involved with neighborhood wise guys and dealing coke (1980's) and thought these were his best buddies because he grew up with them. My sister moved him and his siblings out of that neighborhood when he was about 14 but he kept going back. Well a lot of crap happens with drugs and drug dealing and dirty money and he was shot in the head for "possibly" overhearing/seeing something he shouldn't have (went to see a friend just moments after they hit him, and they thought my nephew had seen them leave or had heard something). A few nights later a girlfriend of one of his neighborhood buddies called him and invited him down, there are lot of girls where there are drugs and money, a lot of TW types and younger, so he went to the local neighborhood thug bar, had more than a few drinks and they said they would give him a ride home, yeah a couple of his neighborhood buddies, when he got out of the car they walked right up behind him and shot him behind his right ear in the head, the only thing that saved his life was the Chicago winter weather, believe it or not!! It was so cold it stopped the bleeding long enough to get him to the hospital. We told him over and over again that something bad was going to happen if he kept hanging out there, but he wouldn't give up the old neighborhood! LE kept this under wraps so tight that when I called the hospital to check on him after I heard what happened, they told me he died!!! He didn't, LE just wanted that out on the street, well, that was about 25yrs ago, he suffered some brain damage (although his mother and I don't think he lost too many cells considering some of the decisions he was making at the time) and his right eye, his sinus', his taste and he still has horrible, horrible migraines. He even had a weird feeling that night but still took the ride from his neighborhood buddies, and guess what?? YEP, he wouldn't give up who did it!! Everyone at the thug bar, were of course, deaf, dumb and blind too. Although we all knew who the mid-level wiseguy thug was that ordered it, he wouldn't give it up, not to LE, and they wanted this guy bad but he never really got his hands dirty, if you know what I mean! Everyone in the "neighborhood" knew what was going on and who was behind it, he was as well known as your local alderman, and as well connected, he had a lot of people in his pocket! My nephew was not an innocent here either, he was dealing and he was collecting monies for this low life, my sister and her husband were like LS's parents hardworking never had any run ins with the law, saved every cent they could to get a better home and place to live for their kids, but there was nothing my sister or his father could do to persuade him to stop this, sounds easy right, call the cops, but I have heard stories about these people that would make your hair stand on end, and they weren't just stories! My nephew was a good kid until he thought he could run with the bad boys and get rich and why not, most of them were his neighborhood brothers/buddies right? I am sure Maytee knew what JC was up to but probably didn't know how to stop it without blowing a whistle on the bigger thugs and possibly causing more harm to herself, her hubby and her other kids and of course JC. Maytee was probably much like my sister, who just knew one day she was going to get a phone call. But the one thing I have never, ever seen is this method of killing, EVER. They shoot you, stab you, hang you, overdose you, strangle you, chop you up, but I dont' think I have ever, ever heard of duct tape and plastic bags!! This must be the "new" thing for a new breed of thug. The guy who ordered this on my nephew went to jail, but not for this, actually for a murder he was involved in about 10 yrs earlier, when he use to take the orders and get his hands dirty before he became the one to give the orders...such misplaced trust and loyalty my nephew had to that fucking neighborhood and then that lifestyle of drugs and fast money, and that's what I think happened to JC too. Like my nephew he thought those neighborhood thugs were his buddies, when in fact some of them are probably in the pocket of a known local drug pin and anything JC did or said was probably reported back, and JC was expendable, not really one of them, sort of on the fringe, and he was trying to get out from under and maybe get some quick cash for Barber school. So we may never know what happened, seems like that statement LE is really disturbing because it is just the usual don't worry they were druggies and brought it on themselves kind of statement, but I don't believe these kids were hard core, sorry, very gullible and naive about who they trusted, yes!! It is just a shame that this same story plays out over and over again and just never seems to stop. For once I would love to see LE get these bastards alive and really give them what they deserve.

P.S. They went after my nephew because they thought he heard or saw something because of his timing when he went to that friends house, so why wouldn't these "professionals" go after TW and ZB if they were knocking on the door and ringing the bell while the "professionals" were committing a double homicide, somebody was making sure that JC was where he was suppose to be, that's what I think. Did the girl who invited my nephew down to the thug bar know what was going to happen, we aren't sure, but she was used just the same, when the neighborhood thug at the thug bar said "hey why don't you give xxxxx a call and invite him down," she may not of known what she was being used for, not when she called, but later, she knew!

Professionals, not in my opinion, unless just getting paid takes you from amateur to professional. Ruthless, merciless, disgusting forms of humanity, yep.

Such a tragedy for your family...and Im sure it rings true all over this
nation, and the world for that matter. So so sad and tragic.
They never realize they cant trust anyone...ever...thats involved in that
world. Never realizing that the consequences for choosing that world
could be something you cant come back from.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 03-02-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM