Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-02-2011, 09:46 PM)AriGold Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 01:27 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(03-02-2011, 12:36 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote: I told the bartender to call the police & they just stood there looking stupid so when they didn't act I DID & everyone was yelling NO at me LOL The cops came but everyone had already taken off, the cops found 20 shell casings in the parking lot. Those assholes fired off atleast 20 rounds into a group of people!!!! I was banned from the bar by the bouncer for calling the police LOL

Moral of the story, I don't like living amongst animals, gutter trash & murderers. There should be more people who "snitch" then maybe people would start thinking twice about what they do. As it is now there are too many people who live in fear of the thugs & I won't be one. There's a saying that goes something like, "If you don't stand for something, you stand for nothing"

Intimidation of witnesses is common. Who wants to have their lives disrupted and thrown into jeopardy just because they saw or heard something? Video surveillance is more reliable for prosecution and is getting employed more and more to stem the rise of crime. Its hard to argue with that evidence. Of course the downside is the loss of something we have taken for granted and that is our "privacy". In todays culture our privacy is under total assult by the likes of facebook and in the future privacy my be a lost concept. In many ways "we mockers" have availed ouselves of just this cultural phenomenon by our repeated explorations onto the internet to do our own data-mining and bring it back to be shared the way a lioness does with her pride. This technology cuts both ways.

[Image: ducttapesilence.jpg]

This type of killing is strongly reminiscent of Mexican drug cartel executions. I wouldn't be surprised to see a connection...

Exactly what I said earlier on...The goings on in Juarez with the turf
wars is very similar...it has bled over into El Paso as well. Im pretty sure
that its bled into other communities too, with all the illegals crossing the borders everyday.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM